Friday, July 10, 2009

My "Stamp Club" -Chip Board Tag Book

















Well here is this month's Mini Album. Made with Chipboard and Cardstock. We spent the entire night "INKING", and inking, and inking, and stamping, and stamping, and stamping! Whew! By the time we were done,,,,,,,we were done! This Mini album features the "FAUX LEATHER LOOK done with clear embossing powder. I'm sorry that the picture does not show case this technique, and how the paper really looks like leather!








Stamp sets used were all from Stampin up: Sense of Time, Fifth Avenue Floral, Friends 24-7, Dreams Du Jour, Circle Circus, Wings of Frindship, and Mini Alphabet set now discontinued "Euphoria" This Mini Album was stamped in Brown ink only. Didn't it turn out Yummyly? hehehe (my own language)








If you would like to purchase a kit, take a class or simply ask me any questions. Just leave me a comment or contact me.




4 comments:

  1. Rosanne, This is a cute album. I can see by the looks of the table in the pictures you girls had a great time.
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini is sooo beautiful!! thanks for sharing picts of it.. looks like it was SUPER fun to make!! Hee now I"m off to check out the rest of your blog!!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your album. As a fairly new demo ( and fellow ggs) I have been kicking around the idea of having a mini album class. I like how you only used brown ink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comments ladies! I really appriciate it. It's always nice to have feed back! And it's a great confidence booster also! I'm so HAPPY to be a part of the GGS Club,,,I think allof you are SUPPER talented! I can't wait to learn more from all of you!

    Keep on Scrapin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. Don't forget to subscribe!

My Family

My Family
With the Sun in our EYES

A Moms Impressions Policy


A Moms Impressions, is not responsible for packages that are Lost, Stolen, or Damaged in Transit. I will do my best to ensure all kits are secured safely inside your package.

For all US Customers:
A Delivery Confirmation Number can be provided at at your request. You will need to inform me ahead of time, that you want this service. Prior to me shipping your package.

For All International Customers:
A Delivery Confirmation Number can also be provided. However, this will incur an extra fee, which will be at the expense of the buyer. Please inform me that you want this service. Prior to me shipping your package.

A Mom’s Impressions will only hold a kit for 1 business day. Remember I am only creating a set number of Kits. They will be posted on my blog while supplies last. I will pull down the post when they are no longer available. In some cases, I will offer Kits that will have the option to purchase extra items.These Kits will be labeled "Extra Helpings" Look for Kits that display this option. (not all Kits will have an "Extra Helping" Option)

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you all so very much, in advance for your patronage!

I do appreciate all your business.

Thanks for viewing my Blog

I'm still new at this BLOGG Stuff so, it may not be earth shattering,,,,, but I will try to make it interesting.