MY HALLOWEEN MINI ALBUM - My Minds Eye - Spyder Web Line

Comments

  1. Great job on the album. I love all the embossing and distressing you did. I will have to try that homemade glimmermist, that looked great on the pumpkin. Can I ask what stamps you used in the mini file folder you created? I can't wait to get my kit. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is great i purchased one aand I can't wait to start it. you did a wonderful job putting them together a you included so many goodies. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is gorgeous! I love all the tiny details. The skulls are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a great album its full to the brim with cute creations :) great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Don't forget to subscribe!

Popular Posts