Scrunchy Flower Tutorial

Comments

  1. Roxy, so cool man, just love your flowers to bitz, thanks for sharing Ur Tech's.
    Arohanui X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Now I need to save this crunchy paper when my boxes arrive! I love these! Are you using a scallop punch or a die? I only have one scallop from stampin up and a regular size scallop die. What others are you using? Share!!!!!!! I'm lagging on your flowers, they just need some sunshine on them!Going to have an embossing party with your "already sprayed flowers"! Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I'm jealous I don't get any SU, so no brown paper!! Shame you ran out of time, you were gettin' into your flow! lol
    Nice video, I will be posting a video about making flowers shortly too... thankfully not the same!
    Oh and well done on winning the sketchbook, I will post tomorrow.
    SundayL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these flowers. I really like the idea of making my own embellishments from scraps. Thanks for sharing! What kind of fabric did you use for the lollipop flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scrunch flower....so very vintage looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this flowers ideas thank you for sharing!!!I'm going to make some right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic tutorial Roseanne, love the tape and glitter flowers. Hope you saw your scissors in the bin, lol. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Don't forget to subscribe!

Popular Posts