FREE Vintage Santa's Images

Hello everyone, : )
 
I wish that I could give everyone a gift during this Holiday season but it would be impossible for me to do that.  So Instead my gift to you all are some of my Vintage Santa Images.  I hope that you can use them and maybe make some beautiful Gift bags with them for your friends.  As always I would love to see what you have made if you use these images, please show me your creations if you use them : )
Merry Christmas to all - and May God Bless you and your families during this holiday season.
We are officially under contract now so if all goes well with the inspector and the Appraiser, we will be heading to California right around my birthday, or sometime thereafter.  Stay tuned I'll keep everyone up to date as we get closer to the date.
love you all
rosanne
 
 





Comments

Popular Posts