Project #3 2014 Graphic 45 Design Team Submission

Project # 3  - Handmade Piano Trinket Box made of Chip Board

Made from the Le Cirque Collection,
I used 4 sheets of 8 x 8 papers from the collection
 2,  8 1/2 x 11 sheets, of Medium weight, Chip board to create the piano box. 
I hand drew the pattern for this trinket Box, and adhered all with a glue gun.
lined the entire Box inside and out with designer paper and glided all the edges with Gold Martha Stewart Metallic paint. 
Feet were created by cutting, 2 petals off a G45 Metal Flower staples, piece, then bending into feet for the bottom.  With the 3 remaining petals, I bent them into Box corners to add a bit of metal on all the corners of the piano. I used 3 Metal flowers total.
I then fussy cut a lady from the design paper and flanked her with a garden of flowers from WOC, and my own hand made flowers using the remaining scraps of the paper collection. Glittered, painted with gold paint and distressed all the edges of the piano and flowers and cut out images from the paper line. I used Prima Say it in pearls, Rhinestone bling, and punched out a Martha Stewart Butterfly, that was also distressed and edges painted. created a cluster at the top and cut banners using the title of the paper line to adorn the top of the piano, I also used cut words to flank the front of the piano to act as the piano name plate, and I used the Key board paper strip from the cut out tag sheet. A hinge was created for the top, so that I can open and store Trinkets inside.  I designed an arm to hold the door open for display purposes.  All edges of the piano inside and out were painted and distressed.
















Comments

Popular Posts