Renaissance Fabric Book - Sneaky peek of some of the recent Projects I am working on

This was inspired completely by Suzi Q Threadworks. She is an amazing artist and I am very inspired by her works of ART.  She use many original vintage fabrics in her creations - my fabrics are newer made to look vintage.  In my Area where I live in the high desert, vintage fabrics are not easily found here.   I hope you like this Renissaince Fabric Book. I do sell my work. This one is sold.  If you are interested in a Custom theme Fabric Book, please contact me at roxycar1@outlook.com or leave a commnnt here.  Thank you for your visit and God Bless





Comments

  1. This is just a very dear little fabric and lace book. I do love the images, different fabrics and pretty laces you have used here. It is always great to see how different results can come from the same ideas!
    Wonderful!

    Did you know that I offer an on-line class on teaching a fabric and lacebook with very extensive step by step instructions?
    Here is the link:http://store.creativeworkshops.me/Peaceful-Pondering-Fabric-Lace-Book--Suzy-Quaife_p_172.html
    Keep up the wonderful creations!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes I am familiar and one day I am hopeful that I might be able to take that class : )) thank you so very much Suzi for stopping by my blog I am humbled that you spent some time with me : )) God Bless oxoxoxoxo Rosanne

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Don't forget to subscribe!

Popular Posts