+++++A Good Karma Award++++

I was awarded the karma blog award by Stampin at Tiffanys. I love visiting her blog and seeing all her great cards. She inspires me with every project she makes! She I so kind hearted and such a great blog friend.

The Karma Award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award." I need to choose 8 blog to pass this on to.

It is always hard to chose a certain amount of anything..... the ladies I chose are so kind and so talented! Please take the time to check out their blogs.

A piece of Craft
Butterfly Kisses
Craft Craving Chicas
Keep On Scrappin
Life on the {Scrap}beach
"priscillastyles"
With A Grin
Marisa Faylim Designs

Comments

  1. I was just stopping by to say HI Roseanne and saw my little Karma award! Yay! Thanks so much... off to publish a post (oops, gotta feed my family dinner first and then will post! hehee! ) Great blog, lovin' it! :-) Can't wait to see the "after" vid of your scrap space! Yay! :-) hugs, Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosanne!! this means alot coming from you!! thank you sooo much your too sweet and GOSH ..Look who is also on the list.. those LADIES AMAZE ME daily with their talents AND THEIR SUPER SWEETNESS!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU.. RIGHT BACK ATCHA!!
    I GIVE YOU the Karma Award.. my gosh woman!! look at your smile!! :) love it!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU Rosanne for the award! You are awesome and so very talented as well! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Don't forget to subscribe!

Popular Posts