New Stamp Club "Starting in September"

Every (6) months I begin a new Stamp Club, and Next month (September) you can participate. What's a Stamp Club? Well in short you will have the opportunity to gain all the Hostess benefits for the month that you are the Hostess! Than means "FREE HOSTESS SETS" and Free Product of your choice from our Catalog! Send me a comment or email me for details on how.

We will have lots of fun Projects and new Techniques. In my Workshop's we Make Mini Albums!

Ask me how you can join!

Comments

  1. I love SU! and want to know the specifics for this club. I am an avid scrapbooker but have really starting making cards and am enjoying it so much! Can't wait to hear from you! ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to know how this works. Email me please. My link is on your cbox. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Don't forget to subscribe!

Popular Posts