Yup A new project for me : D

Tri-fold mini Screen - demonstrating a Faux Velum technique featured on the "Free Style Crafting" channel hosted by Fiona. I am on her Design Team,  with 5 other lovely and talented ladies, where each month we will submitt a new tutorial on using everyday house hold items to craft.
That's right 6 new technique tutorials every month to feed your brain with...LOL

This is my second month and I am having a great time "Thinking out of the Box" as Fiona would say. 
Crafting does not have to be expensive.  And we will show you how  :  D
If you have time come  on by the Free Style Crafting channel on You TUBE and check out what we are doing.





Thanks for visiting me...please leave a comment so I know that you were here : D

hugs  rosanne

Comments

  1. You did such a great job as always. I don't know how you made the vellum but the final look is gorgeous. I don't know where you find such ideas. Wishing you a happy halloween and blessings to you and your family. Hugs
    Karine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Tri-fold mini screen is beautiful. Just want to let you know I am now subscribed to you on Youtube and I am going to be a follower of your blog here too. Hugs, Francine P.S. I am ShySmilingMoose on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LUV ITTTTTT I REQUESTED U ON FB LUV THE TWILIGHT PHOTOS THERE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Don't forget to subscribe!

Popular Posts