Virgina, Me,, and Robbi

Thank you so much Virgina for Opening your home - family- and friends to Scrubby and I : )
We love an appreciate your Hospitality and can't wait to visit again : )
We loved meeting you family and your friends.  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
We had the best time at my new scrappy friend's house this Easter!
Lots of Yummie Food, and It was s beautiful Day in Colorado Springs!  I love love love all the Yummie Goodies you gave me in our swap also!  You were so very generous with your Scrappy Goodies : )  And I adore your scrappy space!
I hope you like everything I put together for you : )
We had a feast for "Kings and Queens" of course.  Love ya my new scrappy sista! Can't wait for the next time we get together....I'm so gonna start making the couch as soon as I have some spare time!

Thank you for everything,
Love ya girl!

I made a little Lace bag for Virginia, instead of an Easter basket.

Comments

  1. This little purse is so chic ! I think that she loved it. Wishing you a happy week. Warm hugs beauté

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you and Steve. You blessed our Easter with your presence. We loved having you two over and hope to do it again real soon. I loved all the wonderful goodies you gave me. I really loved the purse. It is just so adorable. God Bless and talk to you soon. Hugs Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. Don't forget to subscribe!

Popular Posts