Project #1 G45 2014 DesignTeam Call

 
Project # 1 Ladies Diary Tag
This tag was created with the Ladies Diary Collection. I love layers and have to have many on all my projects.  I started with a Large manila tag, covered with 3 layers  of Ladies Diary paper.  I also love to build with Chip Board or recycled items in all my projects when I can.  I hand drew a Window frame shape on a Cereal Box, and covered with paper and distressed all the edges with Martha Stewart Gold Metalic Paint.  All the Flowers, vines, clock and Ladies Diary sign are fussy cut from the designer paper. Clock and Flowers on the bottom of the tag are raised with Dimensional  tape, The clock face has a layer of lace cut in a circle with real clock hands - above the clock hands I layered a tiny white, nail art resin flower. Because I love all the little details I used stickles on the clock face, to mark each number, I also added stickle to many of the leaves and flowers that are on the top layer of the fussy cut embellishments.  I also layer lace under the Main "Ladies Diary sign at the top to create the illusion of curtains being hung under a valance and over the window panels. A White Seam binding Bow at the top of the tag, cascades on each side, with teensy white art nail resin flowers scattered randomly on the seam binding
 
 





Comments

Popular Posts